Need to Contact Flipkart Customer Care? Then Get the Contact Details from Here.
Welcome to Flipkart Customer Care Website, Here you will find all the contact details of Flipkart customer care. Check Toll-Free Number, eMail ID and Address of Flipkart Customer Support Team. If you use Flipkart then you should bookmark this website for future help. You can contact us 24×7 365 days via the following methods.
There are chances that you might need to replace your purchased item or ask for a refund if it is under warranty. There might also be many other reasons due to which you might feel the need to contact Flipkart customer service. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as phone numbers, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact Flipkart Customer Care.
Recommended Read: Flipkart Big Billion Day 2018: Prepare For Sale Madness.
Flipkart Customer Care Numbers
Some of the numbers of Flipkart which you can dial 24×7 are the following.
- Flipkart Store Customer Care Number: 1800 208 9898
- Flipkart Toll-Free Number: 1800-208-9898
- Flipkart Helpline Number (Not Toll-Free): 0124-615-0000
- Flipkart Customer Care Suggestion: 1800-1080-1800
- Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number: 1800-102-3547
Other Important Pages
- What Does Flipkart Buyback Guarantee Means.
- What Is The No Cost EMI By Flipkart.
- Flipkart SmartBuy: The Need-To-Know Features.
Flipkart Customer Support eMail IDs
Email Id’s related to Flipkart are the following.
- For Customer Care Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Vendors: email@example.com
- The Marketing ID of Flipkart is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Affiliate ID: email@example.com
- Business ID of Flipkart is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office Address of Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034, India. (Telephone number: 1800 208 9898)
Flipkart Official Mail Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560068, Karnataka, India.
Official Help Centre: You can visit the Help Centre of Flipkart from ‘flipkart.com/m/helpcentre’ this link. Here, you will find all the answers to FAQs related to Orders, Payment, Shopping, Wallet, Cancellations, and Returns, etc. You will also find the answers to some general questions about Flipkart.
Why is There No Online Chat Option?
There are some e-commerce websites which offer online chat option. Using this feature, you can chat with an executive of that company and clear all your doubt and difficulties. But, this feature is missing in Flipkart. You can either call the numbers provided above or request a callback or email them. You can expect a callback within 10 minutes and a reply to your email within 24 hours.
Some people prefer online chat option since it is easier to maintain a record of it and get everything done all at once. In calling option, it is difficult to keep a record and emailing takes a considerable amount of time.
How to Contact Flipkart Customer Care from the Website
- Step 1- Launch a web browser on your device and go to ‘https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre‘ this link.
- Step 2- Here, you will be asked to log into your Flipkart account. Enter your details and click on ‘Login‘ to log into your Flipkart account.
- Step 3- Now, you need to select the order for which you need to inquire about.
- Step 4- Once you select the order, you will see three different options on your screen. Namely, ‘Call me back,‘ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’ Select the option suitable for you and you will soon be in contact with Flipkart Customer Care.
How to Contact Flipkart Customer Care from the App
As most of you know, you can download and use the app version of Flipkart on your smartphone. You can contact Flipkart Customer Care from the app itself! The steps that must be executed are listed below.
- Step 1- Launch Flipkart app on your smartphone and log into your account if you are not logged in.
- Step 2- Now, tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left of your screen. A window will slide out from the left end of your screen.
- Step 3- Here, scroll down and tap on ‘Help Centre.’ You will now be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4- Here, you will see all your orders. Tap on the order which you wish to inquire about!
- Step 5- Now, you will be asked to select the issue which you are facing regarding your selected order.
- Step 6- Once you select the issue, a short explanation depending on your issue will appear on your screen. If this explanation does not solve your query, go ahead and tap on ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 7- Now, select from the options, how you wish to contact Flipkart Customer Care. The options available are ‘Call me back,’ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’
Ways In Which Flipkart Customer Care Can Help You
1. You can track your order once you have placed it. The location of your package is constantly updated till it finally reaches you. Also, you can know the estimated delivery date and time of your order.
2. If you are unsatisfied with your order and wish to return it, you can easily do it by contacting the Flipkart Customer Care using the phone numbers or email addresses mentioned above.
3. If for some reason you wish to cancel the order you have placed, you can contact the Customer Care of Flipkart and ask them to cancel it for you! If you have already paid for your order, the Customer Care will initiate a refund immediately!
Flipkart Replacement Policy
Before you place an order on Flipkart, you must check the replacement policy and warranty of the product you are ordering. Some products have a 10-day return policy, some have a 30-day return policy while some have no return policy. Also, you must check the factors covered under the return policy.
There have been quite a few cases where the customers have received a defective or incorrect order. Moreover, they could not replace it or ask for a refund since the return policy was inapplicable for those products. Thus, you must check the return policy and warranty of your order before placing your order.
Visit Flipkart’s official Website and Social Media Accounts for more help
- The link to Flipkart’s Official website is: https://www.flipkart.com
- Link to Flipkart’s twitter handler is: https://twitter.com/flipkart
- You can check the Facebook page of Flipkart from here: https://www.facebook.com/flipkart
- To watch the videos posted by Flipkart on YouTube, visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/flipkart
- The link to Google Plus page is: https://plus.google.com/+flipkart
- To go through Flipkart’s Instagram account, use this link: https://www.instagram.com/flipkart
Contact Flipkart Customer Care from All Indian States
Flipkart Customer Care Number for Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Flipkart Customer Support Number for Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Contact Flipkart Customer Care from All Indian Union Territories
Flipkart Customer Care toll-free number for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
Contact Flipkart Customer Care from Biggest Indian Cities
Get Flipkart Customer Care toll-free number for Kolkata, Howrah, Durgapur, Asansol, Siliguri, Maheshtala, Rajpur Sonarpur, South Dumdum, Gopalpur, Bhatpara, Panihati, Kamarhati, Bardhaman, Kulti, Bally, Barasat, North Dumdum, Baranagar, Uluberia, Naihati, Bidhan Nagar, Kharagpur, English Bazar, Haldia, Madhyamgram, Baharampur, Raiganj, Serampore, Hugli and Chinsurah, Dehradun, Haridwar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Moradabad and Bareily from this page.
Flipkart Customer Care mobile number for Aligarh, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Noida, Firozabad, Loni, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Shahjahanpur, Rampur, Mau, Farrukhabad, Hapur, Etawah, Mirzapur, Bulandshahr, Murwara, Sambhal, Amroha, Fatehpur, Rae Bareli, Khora, Orai, Bahraich, Jaunpur, Unnao, Agartala, Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Ramagundam, Secunderabad, Miryalaguda, Suryapet, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, and Avadi.
Flipkart Customer support mobile number for Tiruvottiyur, Thoothukudi, Nagarcoil, Thanjavur, Pallavaram, Dindigul, Vellore, Karaikudi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Bharatpur, Sikar, Pali, Sri Ganganagar, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Ozhukarai, Puducherry, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Raurkela Industrial Township, Aizawl, Imphal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Mira-Bhayandar, Bhiwandi, Amravati, Nanded, Kolhapur, Akola, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, and Malegaon.
Flipkart Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free number for Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Satara, Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ichalkaranji, Jalna, Ambernath, Navi Mumbai Panvel Raigad, Bhusawal, Panvel, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Dewas, Satna, Sagar, Ratlam, Rewa, Singrauli, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Morena, Bhind, Guna, Shivpuri, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Bangalore, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysore, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Belgaum, Davanagere, Bellary, Bijapur, Shivamogga, Tumkur, Raichur, Bidar, Hospet, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Mango, Deoghar, Srinagar, Jammu, Shimla, Faridabad, and Gurgaon.
Also in this page you will find flipkart customer care number for Rohtak, Panipat, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Bhiwani, Ambala, Sirsa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gandhidham, Nadiad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Morvi, Mahesana, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Delhi, Kirari Suleman Nagar, New Delhi, Karawal Nagar, Nangloi Jat, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Sultan Pur Majra, Raipur, Bhilai, Korba, Bilaspur, Durg, Chandigarh, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Purnia, Arrah, Begusarai, Katihar, Munger, Chapra, Danapur, Saharsa, Sasaram, Hajipur, Dehri, Siwan, Bettiah, Motihari, Bagaha, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Kadapa, Kakinada, Eluru, Anantapur, Vijayanagaram, Ongole, Nandyal, Chittoor, Machilipatnam, Adoni, Tenali, Proddatur, Hindupur, Bhimavaram, Madanapalle, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Narasaraopet, Tadipatri, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, and Amaravati.
This is all you need to know about Flipkart Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that Flipkart has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. It does lack the chat option but, the other contact options compensate with its absence. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.